The Premier Group & COVID-19
At The Premier Group, the safety and well-being of our employees and clients is, and always will be, our number one priority. We are consistently monitoring the Center for Disease Control’s guidance for COVID-19, and are proceeding accordingly. We are continuing to service our clients while implementing social distancing and cleaning policies in all our offices.
Additionally, there are practical, commonsense ways for you to take care of yourself, protect others, and monitor latest developments. Based on current guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, The Premier Group recommends that employees:
• Stay home when you are sick. If you have flu-like symptoms, or respiratory symptoms (such a cough or shortness of breath), a fever exceeding 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, or body aches or chills, you should not go to work. Contact the local branch to report that you are unable to work. Currently, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that employees remain at home until at least 24 hours after they are free of fever without the use of fever-reducing medications such as Tylenol or Advil.
• If you are on a job site and begin to experience these symptoms during the workday, please avoid other workers at the job site and contact the local branch immediately.
• Avoid unnecessary close contact with coworkers, especially with anyone who appears sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue. If you don’t have any tissues, cough into your elbow.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water when available. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.