The Premier Group is a rapidly growing construction staffing company specializing in providing high quality, skilled tradespeople to commercial and industrial general contractors and subcontractors. We are headquartered in Denver with offices in Austin, Colorado Springs, Dallas, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, and San Antonio. We strive to be a team that our employees are proud to be a part of and our business partners rely on for the best people and service in the industry. The Premier Group has the capability to service clients across the country and is seeking an eager Business Development Manager who is not only comfortable making 80-100+ phone calls a day (some cold calls, some warm leads) but has impeccable follow-up as well. This is a hybrid role that would include inside sales, recruiting and logistically piecing everything together! This role does require working out of our Denver, CO, Office M-F. If this position is of interest to you, please reply with a cover letter and resume.
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- Build lasting business relationships
- Consult with industry leaders to provide effective solutions
- Work and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Promote the highest quality service in the industry
- Build your network
The Ideal Business Development Manager:
- Takes ownership and accountability of their work (this is paramount)
- Is a self-starter that learns quickly
- Can multitask, is not easily distracted, and can refocus promptly
- Has a positive, get stuff done type of attitude
- Has a kind but firm demeanor
- Adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Enjoys working with people
- Doesn’t let disappointing situations dictate their day
- Uses common sense to make decisions
- Isn’t a clock watcher
- Represents The Premier Group in a professional manner at all times
- Creates solutions for problems
- Has attention to detail when dealing with sensitive information
- Is not afraid of picking up the phone and making calls
- Trade knowledge (carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, pipefitting, millwright, welders) is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Driven by own success
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Take initiative
- Work productively independently and with team members
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients, employees, and colleagues
- Highly organized to responsibly plan out every day efficiently and effectively
- Superior follow-up skills with clients, employees, and colleagues to maintain and grow relationships
- Energetic personality
- Positive attitude
- Personal and professional integrity
- Reliable transportation
- Relocation assistance if needed!
- Competitive base pay plus UNCAPPED commission!
- Competitive and rewarding work culture.
- MASSIVE career growth opportunities!
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage & Life Insurance Policies
- PTO & Volunteer time off
- Paid Holidays
- A Company Wide Wellness Program
- Career stability
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, we’d love to hear from you!