Are you a tradesperson working in the field who is looking to further your career in construction, switch paths, or continue in the industry without being a foreman or having bags on all the time? Have you ever considered moving into a role where you get to partner with general contractors and subcontractors as one of their vendors? If this sounds appealing, then joining The Premier Group in a Territory Sales Representative role is the perfect opportunity for you!
The Premier Group is a rapidly growing construction staffing company specializing in providing high quality, skilled tradespeople to commercial and industrial general contractors and subcontractors to help them complete their projects. We strive to be a team that our employees are proud to be a part of and our business partners rely on for the best people and service in the industry. Our Territory Sales Representatives are former carpenters, electricians, and superintendents who have chosen to take off their bags while still staying connected with the industry they know and love.
Because building and maintaining relationships is the most important thing we do, our territory sales reps spend their days visiting commercial job sites, meeting with owners, project managers, and site superintendents to identify how we can best support them.
The Basics of the Territory Sales Representative:
- Driven by own success
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Take initiative
- Self-manage your own schedule
- Early start times to mirror early construction industry hours
- Work productively individually and in a team environment
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients, employees, and colleagues
- Visit multiple job sites and client offices every day
- Highly organized to responsibly plan out every day efficiently and effectively
- Superior follow-up skills with clients, employees, and colleagues to maintain and grow relationships
- Energetic personality
- Positive mental attitude
- Personal and professional integrity
- Reliable transportation
Opportunity for the Territory Sales Representative:
- Build lasting business relationships
- Consult with industry leaders to provide effective solutions
- Work and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Promote the highest quality service in the industry
- Build your network
- Work-life balance
Benefits for the Territory Sales Representative:
- Competitive base pay plus UNCAPPED commission!
- Competitive and rewarding work culture.
- MASSIVE career growth opportunities!
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage & Life Insurance Policies
- PTO & Volunteer time off
- Paid Holidays
- A Company Wide Wellness Program
- Career stability
If this sounds like the change that you are looking for, we’d love to hear from you!