We are looking for a driven self-starter to recruit in our Dallas, TX branch!
The Premier Group is a search firm specializing in the placement of construction professionals. This is an internal position working directly for The Premier Group and is also an opportunity to work for one of America’s fastest-growing privately-owned companies. We are both humbled and honored to have been on the Inc. 5000 list 5 years in a row.
We are looking for someone who can contribute in these areas:
- Relationship Building- Can you connect with candidates, employees, clients, staff and vendors in a friendly, helpful, professional way? That kind of way that leaves them saying “wow”?
- Calendar Management- Are you a master of details and able to manage a busy schedule?
- Logistics Coordination- Do you enjoy taking complex, time-sensitive projects and breaking them down into step-by-step chunks that you are accountable for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- A sense of urgency and an eye for detail
- A knack for problem-solving and the ability to take initiative
- A motivated, independent, professional personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The capacity to take constructive feedback and implement changes quickly
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Extraordinary capability to juggle multiple projects and display flexibility
- Wherewithal to keep matters discreet and confidential
- Strong and reliable work ethic
The ideal candidate must have:
- 2+ years in an office setting
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and computer navigation
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Salary and commission commensurate with experience
- Additional compensation will include: health, vision, and dental and life insurance
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Please submit your resume today.