The Premier Group is a rapidly growing construction staffing company specializing in providing high quality, skilled tradespeople to commercial general contractors and subcontractors. We are headquartered in Denver with offices in Austin, Colorado Springs, Dallas, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, and San Antonio. We strive to be a team that our employees are proud to be a part of and our business partners rely on for the best people and service in the industry. We are looking for an eager Recruiter to join our team here in Phoenix, AZ!
The Opportunity for the Recruiter:
- Build lasting business relationships
- Consult with industry leaders to provide effective solutions
- Work and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Promote the highest quality service in the industry
- Build your network
The Ideal Recruiter:
- Takes ownership and accountability of their work (this is paramount)
- Is a self-starter and learns quickly
- Can multitask, is not easily distracted, and can refocus promptly
- Has a positive, get stuff done type of attitude
- Has a kind but firm demeanor
- Adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Enjoys working with people
- Does not let disappointing situations dictate their day
- Uses common sense to make decisions
- Represents The Premier Group in a professional manner at all times
- Creates solutions for problems
- Has attention to detail when dealing with sensitive information
- Is not afraid of picking up the phone and making calls
- Trade knowledge (carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC) is a plus, but not a requirement.
The Basics of the Recruiter:
- Driven by own success
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Take initiative
- Work productively independently and with team members
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients, employees, and colleagues
- Highly organized to responsibly plan out every day efficiently and effectively
- Superior follow-up skills with clients, employees, and colleagues to maintain and grow relationships
- Energetic personality
- Positive attitude
- Personal and professional integrity
- Reliable transportation
Our benefits for the Recruiter:
- Competitive base pay plus UNCAPPED commission!
- Competitive and rewarding work culture.
- MASSIVE career growth opportunities!
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage & Life Insurance Policies
- PTO & Volunteer time off
- Paid Holidays
- A Company Wide Wellness Program
- Career stability
If this sounds like the position for you, please email your resume to email@example.com today!