Are you a natural networker? Do you love helping others? As a Premier Group Recruiting Manager, you will positively impact others by matching talent to opportunity and opportunity to talent. Whether it is uncovering new jobs, sourcing, screening, and interviewing, or presenting job placements, our recruiters create possibilities.
This job is for those who want to tap into their entrepreneurial spirit but also want the support of best-in-class training and a global team of colleagues just as driven as you are to put people to work. There has never been a better time to join The Premier Group, our company has been growing every year and is continuing to expand across the country. The future is bright for us, and we will continue to surpass our goals with more top sales and recruitment professionals on our team. If this sounds like you, click Apply to let us know you are interested!
Skills we look for in a Recruiting Manager:
- Client sales guru: proficient at cold calling, providing solutions, finding new clients, growing accounts, reviewing metrics, and delivering presentations.
- Skilled communicator: delivers well-received written and verbal messages.
- Exceptional networker: creates professional relationships through in-person events and social media.
- Productivity expert: self-motivated, sets priorities, meets deadlines, handles multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Problem solver: identifies challenges, proactively seeks, and recommends creative solutions.
- Technologically inclined: proficiently uses Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Recruiting whiz: Up to date on labor and employment laws, able to use applicant tracking system, knows how to find talent through innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques
Qualifications of a Recruiting Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Three (3) years of experience in recruiting or relevant industry experience or two (2) years of sales or heavy customer service experience.
Our Benefits and Perks for a Recruiting Manager:
- Competitive base pay plus UNCAPPED commission!
- Competitive and rewarding work culture.
- MASSIVE career growth opportunities!
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage & Life Insurance Policies
- PTO & Volunteer time off
- Paid Holidays
- A Company Wide Wellness Program
- Career stability
About The Premier Group
First and foremost, we are one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S in ALL industries. Having been ranked 5x’s by the INC500, (we even beat Facebook back in 2012).
Our mantra is to “Give people an Opportunity to do Great Things”. That does not just mean for the people we hire, or for the clients or charities that we support, but that also means YOU. And if you truly want a rewarding career of finding people work in the industries they love, while also advancing your knowledge of how business really works, then this job might be for you.
We are truly passionate about what we do – Working at The Premier Group means that you’ll be working alongside some of the best, most talented and hard-working individuals you could ever meet. But you’ll also learn that business can be fun and the adrenaline rush that comes with working around winners all day long can be contagious.
If this sounds like the change that you are looking for, we’d love to hear from you!