As a Territory Sales Manager at The Premier Group, you’re a driving force behind client relations. You develop business by building trustworthy relationships with our clients, working collaboratively with the team, and to be the “boots on the ground” support while visiting jobsites across your booming territory.
With the knack for engaging with others, you effortlessly build a pipeline of clients, strategically and collaboratively solve any problems along the way, and incorporate ways to make it fun!
What You’ll Do:
- Utilize your interpersonal skills to enrich current industry leader relationships while constantly exploring new business opportunities
- Work independently and collaboratively with your team to drive the business and exceed your branch goals!
- Provide continued support by visiting job sites and doing initial meet & greets between employee and clients
The Premier Group:
TPG provides long term work opportunities for our employees and staffing solutions for our commercial construction clients. We are among the fastest growing companies in the U.S. in ALL industries, having been ranked 5x’s by INC500 (we even beat Facebook back in 2012)!
At The Premier Group our mantra is to “Give people an Opportunity to do Great Things”. It doesn’t just mean for the people we hire, or for the clients or charities we support, but also means YOU. We pride ourselves at being the best of the best in finding people work in the industries they love, while always remaining committed to growing the capabilities of our teams. We provide a collaborative culture that allows you to explore new ways of thinking and expand your knowledge of how business really works! Our teams are full of teachers and learners whose contributions are not only valued, they build a stronger company each and every day!
As you can probably tell, we are truly passionate about what we do – Joining The Premier Group means that you’ll be contributing to a team of some of the best, most talented and hard-working individuals you could ever meet. And you’ll certainly have fun doing it!
What’s in it For You:
At TPG, it’s more than a job, the opportunities are endless!
- Put the work in and receive uncapped commissions!
- Make time to volunteer and get paid for it!
- Find some R&R with our generous paid time off program
- Feel secure with our Medical, Dental, Vision benefits for you and your dependents
- Get supplemental income at no cost to you with our Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Medical Gap Insurance
- Prepare for the future with our 401k retirement savings plan, plus a generous company match
- Work out daily stress with our Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Enjoy your time in the office with our fun, lively, collaborative environment
- Get the career where you feel rewarded and purpose on a daily basis
$55,000 – $75,000 annually (your skills and experience will be taken into consideration when determining your compensation package)
The Premier Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.