You are a driven sales leader eager to elevate your career and exceed business goals. You love networking and being on the go, while taking ownership of your responsibilities. You have the ability to read your audience effectively and meet every challenge with persistence. You take pride in selling a quality service and product in which you can stand behind. In addition, you are a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with impeccable time management skills.
The Premier Group is among the fastest growing companies in the U.S. in ALL industries, having been ranked 5x’s by INC500 (we even beat Facebook back in 2012)!
At The Premier Group our mantra is to “Give people an Opportunity to do Great Things”. It doesn’t just mean for the people we hire, or for the clients or charities we support, but also means YOU. We pride ourselves at being the best of the best in finding people work in the industries they love, while always remaining committed to growing the capabilities of our teams. We provide a collaborative culture that allows you to explore new ways of thinking and expand your knowledge of how business really works! Our teams are full of teachers and learners whose contributions are not only valued, they build a stronger company each and every day!
As you can probably tell, we are truly passionate about what we do – Joining The Premier Group means that you’ll be contributing to a team of some of the best, most talented and hard-working individuals you could ever meet. And you’ll certainly have fun doing it!
About the Role:
At The Premier Group it’s more than a job, the opportunities are endless!
- utilize your interpersonal skills to enrich current industry leader relationships while constantly exploring new business opportunities
- work independently and collaboratively with your team to drive the business and exceed your branch goals!
- be the “boots on the ground” support for your team while visiting commercial jobsites across your booming territory!
$55,000 – 75,000 annually (your skills and experience will be taken into consideration when determining your compensation package)
- Salary plus UNCAPPED commission potential!
- Paid Holidays (ask us about Star Days!), PTO and Volunteer Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits for you and your dependents
- Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Medical Gap Insurance, Employee Assistance Program covered at 100%
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Vehicle Allowance
- So much more!
Apply today if joining The Premier Group sounds like it will check off the boxes for your next career move! Need more information, visit our website: https://thepremiergroupus.com/
The legal stuff:
The Premier Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.