The Premier Group is currently looking for Masons of all levels to join our team to work on various commercial projects located in Dallas, TX, and the surrounding area. 5+ years of experience preferred, but not required. If you are looking for a new opportunity with a great company that values their employees, pays competitively, offers benefits on day one, and paid time off then look no further!
Responsibilities of Masons/Bricklayers all levels:
- Reading blueprints and drawings to accurately calculate materials needed
- Concrete finishing: design, formwork, pumping, reinforcing, and shotcrete.
- Clean up the job site to provide a safe working environment
- Mix mortar, cut stone, laid pavers, dig drainage, plant trees, etc
- Laying bricks in rows, designs and shapes, and spreading mortar between joints
Requirements of Masons/Bricklayers all levels:
- Valid driver’s license.
- Possess all tools used in conjunction with the trade.
- Ability to complete required paperwork
- Ability to problem solve
- Basic hand tools for apprentices, hand, and power tools for the journeyman level.
- Reliable transportation
The Perks of Masons/Bricklayers all levels:
- Up to $30.00/hour depending on experience
- Benefits package: health, dental, vision, short term disability and life insurance
- Weekly pay
- Growth opportunities
- PPE provided (Hard Hats, Vests, Gloves, and Safety Glasses)
- Employee referral program