The Premier Group is currently looking for Plumbers of all levels to join our team to work on various commercial projects located in San Antonio, TX, and the surrounding area. 1+ years of experience preferred, but not required. If you are looking for a new opportunity with a great company that values their employees, pays competitively, offers benefits on day one, and paid time off then look no further!
Responsibilities of the Plumbers of all levels:
- Install and troubleshoot plumbing systems by assembling, positioning, and sealing valves, fittings, and pipes
- Work with blueprints, specifications, and drawings
- Inspect work to ensure conformity to specifications and work schedules
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Maintain workflow schedule to ensure productivity objectives are met
- Coordinate with other trades on site
- Responsible for keeping and maintaining a clean workspace
- Ensure that safety is paramount on all job sites
Requirements of the Plumbers of all levels:
- Journeyman/ Master Plumbers License (required for Journeyman/ Master only)
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Possess all tools used in conjunction with the trade.
- Ability to complete required paperwork
- Ability to problem solve plumbing issues
- Basic hand tools for apprentices, hand, and power tools for the journeyman level.
- Reliable transportation
The perks of joining the team:
- Up to $30.00/hour depending on experience
- Benefits package: health, dental, vision, short term disability and life insurance
- Weekly pay
- Growth opportunities
- PPE provided (Hard Hats, Vests, Gloves, and Safety Glasses)
- Employee referral program