ABOUT THE PREMIER GROUP….
First and foremost, we are one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S in ALL industries. Having been ranked 5x’s by the INC500, (we even beat Facebook back in 2012).
Our mantra is to “Give people an Opportunity to do Great Things”. That doesn’t just mean for the people we hire, or for the clients or charities that we support, but that also means YOU. And if you truly want a rewarding career of finding people work in the industries they love, while also advancing your knowledge of how business really works, then this job might be for you.
We are truly passionate about what we do – Working at The Premier Group means that you’ll be working alongside some of the best, most talented and hard-working individuals you could ever meet. But you’ll also learn that business can be fun and the adrenaline rush that comes with working around winners all day long can be contagious.
Working as a Recruiter at The Premier Group you will notice that…
You will need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador and possess the know-how to get the job done.
We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you’ll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing staffing companies around, as well as help us give back to charities that our team cares about.
While we don’t have a lot of down time, we definitely like to make time to take a quick break! You can catch the teams doing 60 second challenges, playing a quick round of Cards Against Humanity or some desktop bowling! The pace around here is quick, so be prepared to keep up and come with some creative ideas to add to the fun!!
As a Recruiter for our San Antonio team, you can expect that…
- No day will be exactly like the other.
- You will source resumes, phone screen candidates, schedule interviews, manage and retain hired candidates, place candidates with our clients, maintain and grow client relationships.
- You will act as a resource for both candidates and clients. Or better yet you will act as the glue between the two.
- You will develop and maintain professional relationships with candidates to identify their goals and ambitions.
- You will also develop and maintain business relationships with clients to provide them with the customer service they deserve.
- You will provide input on how to better our candidate and client relationships (we LOVE some good collaboration!)
- You will help us build a stronger company. Every day.
Enough about us, as a Recruiter….
- You have obtained a bachelor’s degree.
- You have at least 1 years of full cycle recruiting experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- You operate with a sense of urgency without sacrificing accuracy. We are fast-paced and need people who can keep up!
- You have a sense of humor. Kinda serious about this one.
- You must understand the value of teamwork and how teams work…that was deep. If you disagree, read it again. Out loud if necessary.
- You can multitask and prioritize like a ninja.
- You are comfortable with change and can easily adapt.
- You will not leave your personality at home. We thrive from each unique perspective. Our strength is in our diversity of opinions.
The Premier Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.