You speak Spanish and are a people person who is eager to make impactful connections and thrives within a fast-paced sales environment. You prefer a variety of challenges where no two days are the same. You value robust collaboration and teamwork. You are ready to elevate your career and crush any established goals while always seeking constant quality improvement. In addition, you have sense of urgency, impeccable time management, and a customer service centric mindset.
The Premier Group is among the fastest growing companies in the U.S. in ALL industries, having been ranked 5x’s by INC500 (we even beat Facebook back in 2012)!
At The Premier Group our mantra is to “Give people an Opportunity to do Great Things”. It doesn’t just mean for the people we hire, or for the clients or charities we support, but also means YOU. We pride ourselves at being the best of the best in finding people work in the industries they love, while always remaining committed to growing the capabilities of our teams. We provide a collaborative culture that allows you to explore new ways of thinking and expand your knowledge of how business really works! Our teams are full of teachers and learners whose contributions are not only valued, they build a stronger company each and every day!
As you can probably tell, we are truly passionate about what we do – Joining The Premier Group means that you’ll be contributing to a team of some of the best, most talented and hard-working individuals you could ever meet. And you’ll certainly have fun doing it!
About the Role:
At The Premier Group it’s more than a job, the opportunities are endless!
- be responsible for full cycle recruiting – sourcing candidates, conducting phone screens, scheduling interviews, placing employees on assignment with our clients, and managing and retaining hired staff
- develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, ensuring their business needs are met and any problems are resolved quickly
- work closely as a team while taking ownership of your responsibilities
What We Look For:
- Strong, confident, and upbeat communication skills
- A talent to network and build meaningful relationships with multiple personalities
- A sales and business mindset
- The ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency
- A knack for multi-tasking and ability to evaluate top priorities
- The capacity to think on feet and problem solve in the moment
- Ability to communicate fluently in Spanish
- Paid Holidays (ask us about Star Days!), PTO and Volunteer Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits for you and your dependents
- Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Medical Gap Insurance, Employee Assistance Program covered at 100%
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- So much more!
$60,000 annually (your skills and experience will be taken into consideration when determining your compensation package)
Apply today if joining The Premier Group sounds like it will check off the boxes for your next career move! Need more information, visit our website: https://thepremiergroupus.com/
The Premier Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.